Urgent: Info On Courtney "tito" Holowell

PLEASE REPOST TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!!!

URGENT: INFO ON COURTNEY "TITO" HOLOWELL

Saturday Courtney "Tito" Holowell suffered a stroke. He's still in the hospital and the doctors are trying to control his blood pressure and diabetes. He's talking alot better and is in good spirits. We will know more information tomorrow (Monday) and we will be posting another bulletin as soon as we know anything. I know everyone is going to be eager to see him or talk to him but right now he needs as much rest as possible. Tito doesn't have health insurance and we are asking our friends and family for help. We don't have any idea how much everything is going to be but we are preparing for it now. If anyone has any information on any programs that we can apply to for assistance for some of the costs, please contact me at [email protected]. We are setting up a savings account for Courtney and we would appreciate ANY donations...Courtney has been a great friend to all of us and it's time for us to be there for him. Please send any donations to Jeff & Danielle Davy 4264 Ridgerider Ct. Riverside, Ca 92509 please put it the memo line Courtney "Tito" Fund. We appreciate it and please pray for his recovery!

Sorry to hear this my grandfather had a quad bypass heart surgery and is in the same situation. To top it off he has to pay a doctor to fill out a form just so he can get his meds every month and the bill for his meds is outrageous. Last i heard he was trying to go through Veterans for aide but thanks to Bill Clinton there probably isnt enough funding to help out if any.

In case you dont know who he is. He has worked on just about every truck magazine known to man and is A founding member of Negative Camber truck club. Hes a great guy and a lot of fun to be around. thats him on the left

springsplash233.jpg

i havent heard of him but i hope everything goes well for him and a speedy recovery

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

He was part of minitruckin magazine for years and left, then he was one of the starters of Streetrucks magazine. I don't know what after that. One of the OG's of the minitrucking scene.

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator