Good 6x8s?

here ya go.... great sounding speakers..... i would do these or just do some 6.5's

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=20637

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

what would i do to fit those 6x9s?

just cut the hole out a little bit bigger to fit them its no hard you just need to make sure you have your template lined up and trace it then cut and speakers fit

(edit) theres alot of good brands out there just look at what other are using and go to a couple of shops and hear a few but every person has diffrent ears me i love digital designs componets there my favorite never found anything better but there like 600$ a pair

Edited by fischy fisch
lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

id go whit digital designs there DDCX5x7 there 5x7 and you will have to find a show near you that sells them or contact them directly where do you live

Edited by fischy fisch
lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

hell ya florida i live about 20mins from daytona in palmcoast ( :01nocomment8so: ) but i got a buddy who owns a show in edgewater that is a dd dealer and hes the cheapest around i can have him hook you up best quality work ive ever seen pm me and ill give you more info on him but the best work ive ever seen (and side note the shop truck has 25000 watts and 4 dd audio 9518 in it and its so bad ass) but pm me and ill give you more info