Slowed/Bass Added Songs(HondaXPower/BassAddict32)

ill have the subs in tomorrow so ill c what i can do vids wise

can u do

flo rida- elevator

dj feli fel - get buck in here

a dj khaled song with bass... i dont think any of them sound "good" on my system but im thinking out here grinding might have been the loudest

my system peaks from 31-36hz

alright. so you want me to do out here grindin with a bit more bass added, or a whole new DJ Khaled?? and i'll see what i can do for those other songs.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

alright. so you want me to do out here grindin with a bit more bass added, or a whole new DJ Khaled?? and i'll see what i can do for those other songs.

better get to work son! i would help but going away this weekend :( elevator the starting should be sick

Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread

if you can do out here grinding with the extra bass that would be sweet

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

sounds pretty good. didnt dl it because the obvious djbeatmaster bullshit messing up the intro. sorry man but if it was clipped from the get go and should have got a better version

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

alright, sorry guys that i haven't gotten to any songs. i've been real busy the past couple days. today should be different so i should have a few songs done. btw, it's the highs that are clipped in that song. not the bass.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

lol why are you apologizing. live your life man if you can do it cool if not fuck it tomorrow is a new chance. dont be stupid and try and appease us when you got more important shit to do...

Archived