DC Sound Lab

First Show Today! 2nd Place 139.9s 143.8 On Music

Nice. I hope your build wins sotm because yours is the only one who actually shows thr whole build.

She held on tight with them two for most of the month but i dont expect it to win SOTM really. Its a fun build- but we have some nasty stuff planned for the future to really get the numbers outa'her

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

She held on tight with them two for most of the month but i dont expect it to win SOTM really. Its a fun build- but we have some nasty stuff planned for the future to really get the numbers outa'her

-Drew

Just because it's not "huge" numbers doesn't mean its not SOTM worthy. I voted for her/you because I believe SOTM should be won by someone who took the time to explain every tiny little detail about their build.... and you all did that. props once again

Just because it's not "huge" numbers doesn't mean its not SOTM worthy. I voted for her/you because I believe SOTM should be won by someone who took the time to explain every tiny little detail about their build.... and you all did that. props once again

X2

i also voted her.. and a girl actually doing a build is badass.

but nice on the scores.. better than me. lol.

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

Thanks guys! We're happy with the number on that much power

Speaking of power... I read the whole build thread and this one and haven't even figured out what amp you're running? I seen a hifonics in the build thread but didn't know which model.