im not saying its right but i have seen it done on Unique...the black dude is the one who did it. I wouldnt do it or have it done on the outside. Mine is on the inside.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

If you watch unique whips thats how they tint.

thats funny. hasnt anyone noticed that its easier to see out tint than to see in? so you would actually want someone to see in your car, when you cant even see the person looking at you? that would be stupid. btw about the chico thing on unique whips, you think he actually just put it on the outside and said its done? lemme guess. just like reme puts some resin on some fleece and calls it done? thats fiberglassing? no, thats editing. you cant fit a whole fiberglassing procedure and installing things in a 1 hour episode.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

thats funny. hasnt anyone noticed that its easier to see out tint than to see in? so you would actually want someone to see in your car, when you cant even see the person looking at you? that would be stupid. btw about the chico thing on unique whips, you think he actually just put it on the outside and said its done? lemme guess. just like reme puts some resin on some fleece and calls it done? thats fiberglassing? no, thats editing. you cant fit a whole fiberglassing procedure and installing things in a 1 hour episode.

I dunno bro Ive seen him using tha squeage and heat gun on the outside window, unless they dont show the part were he struggles to get it off cause he realizes he fucked up thats how ive seen him do it

I dunno bro Ive seen him using tha squeage and heat gun on the outside window, unless they dont show the part were he struggles to get it off cause he realizes he fucked up thats how ive seen him do it

exactly what i saw
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Tint is the same darkness no matter which way you look through it. What makes it dark from the outside is more light on the outside than the inside. Ever notice when you turn a light on on the inside of the car at night you can see straight through? Thats why.

And no, tints made for the inside, him saying he was done was impling that it was heated out, the hardest part on most back windows. And yeah, ive seen some pretty hellacious gaps on some of the cars he's tinted....

they chop and cut seigments out of that show so bad its hard to tell what and how they are doing anything on there. the tint is squeeged to ensure its a good fit before moving to the inside of the window. you have to look at the fact that they take a 2-3 week install and stuff it into a 40 min frame and show it to you.

no one is perfect in doing anything. like Chevyboy stated you can't throw every step in doing a tint job and a complete install in a window that small and call it done. lets get real guys. i'm sure big wille wouldn't be getting the customers he is getting by doing half a$$ jobs like that.

Archived