00sdime00 Posted April 27, 2009 Report Posted April 27, 2009 FYI, to all you Bay Area freaks (As in San Fransisco Bay), I will be in the area for about a month for some training( And some house hunting). I would love to meet and greet with as many of y'all as possible. I fly out this saturday and won't be leaving till the 30th of May. Any weekend shows that are in that timeframe, I would love to go to. A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
FiBTLforlife Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 FYI, to all you Bay Area freaks, I will be in the area for about a month for some training( And some house hunting). I would love to meet and greet with as many of y'all as possible. I fly out this saturday and won't be leaving till the 30th of May. Any weekend shows that are in that timeframe, I would love to go to. im in mobile, al and dont know of any shows...PM me if you find some 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
RamenNoodles Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 im in mobile, al and dont know of any shows...PM me if you find some Fail. Bay area as in California. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Stephen Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 Fail. Bay area as in California. rofl http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif have fun you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 IASCA AND USACI on the same day. However since the USAC show is sooo late we can probably meet up in Salinas and you can get a demo from some of the team members cars on the way down to Atascadero ( I assume your rolling to that). I would say mine but, your s10 vs my s10....I won't even embarass myself. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
00sdime00 Posted April 28, 2009 Author Report Posted April 28, 2009 Kimo, I talked to Bill last night, and will prolly be riding down with him and Mel to that show....Unfortunately the dime will not be with me at this time. This month long venture is just for training... I don't officially move to the area until late july early August. A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
*1LOWSUV* Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 Where will you be staying? You know I gotta meet you and show you your T4000 in the Dime along with the Burban too. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif [email protected]
00sdime00 Posted April 28, 2009 Author Report Posted April 28, 2009 Most definitely TJ...I'd love to hear one of my ol' babies....AND the Burban. I'll mainly be traveling back and forth between Walnut Creek and Petaluma. Rental Car FTW....lol A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
jack Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 IASCA AND USACI on the same day. However since the USAC show is sooo late we can probably meet up in Salinas and you can get a demo from some of the team members cars on the way down to Atascadero ( I assume your rolling to that). I would say mine but, your s10 vs my s10....I won't even embarass myself. when is this show you speak of http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
00sdime00 Posted April 28, 2009 Author Report Posted April 28, 2009 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=44041 A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.