im trying to burn some cds but they wontt F%@KING work. i just bought them from best buy, a 50 pack of dynex 52x 700mb 80 mins. it keeps giving me error messages on WMP and a cd burner i just downloaded. there is no god damn markings on the disc so i cant tell which side is up either. its starting to REALLY piss me off! can anyone help me out here??

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

so you are trying to burn on the disk? as far as which side is the down side, if memory serves, you should be able to look ay the disk from the side, and determine where the layer that is writen from. i dont have a disk with me on the moment (on a bus) but i believe the bottom will be the clear layer and the top is where the actual data is with the thin foil layer. find another cd and compare it. im assuming the surface will look different between the two sides and once you determine which silver side is which you will be alright.

so you are getting an error when you put the disk in the computer or just when you try to burn it? once you put it in the computer you should be able to look at the drive in "my computer" and it say blank disk. if not you have a problem....