DC Sound Lab

Dc Audio Destroys The Competition :)

Guest Cobrastang98

Just wanted to share results from my first USACi competition with my new DC Audio Level 4XL15.

This is one helluva sub...I did a 152.4 on the TL (kickpanel) with a single 15" in the cargo area powered by my 2 RF T1000's. This was in the stock 601-1800w class. Closest competitor did a 150.0 with 2 memphis 15's off 2 Powerbass 1000's. Same style vehicle (small/midsize suv).

Rusty, thanks again man, you build some beefy subs!

I was at that show and u definately put up a nice number bro, was a loud setup especially for the power and cone area u had. U had the Hyundai SUV right??

That other dude in the black cherokee had 2 15" MMats Juggs w/ those amps. He was having bad voltage problems, but he said that he was only doing like a 151.? the day before.

To answer questions: Box is tuned to 52hz, its in a 2005 Hyundai Tuscon.

Because you're all pic whores, here you go

Posted Image

That is the truck and the box shown unfinished (as it is at the moment) with the Orion HCCA15.2 that I was using while I waited for my DC to be built. I wouldn't say that its the most musical box ever (lol) but not a crappy fart box either. Thanks for all the positive comments!

Dave The Box Guy

thats exactly wat i mean bout you making stupid smart ass comments! :aggressive:

any way back on topic, ray said it all! great score bro and pics and some vids wouldnt hurt:)

You're a fucking idiot. A stupid comment would be doubting the OP or saying it was a shit score. Please shut the fuck up and have a nice day