Jump to content
DC Sound Lab

Recommended Posts

Posted

and everyone in florida hasnt heard your truck yet lol. If Joe likes it then its gotta be good!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Posted

Its all good with Florida wanting to start a Team DC,,,but payments are the same as everyone else...no sending me oranges instead of cash for your montly dues....I'm already pissed that I have 2 sacks of Potatoes on my porch from a crew in Idaho.

:hi:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

That was funny as hell. Paying with oranges. I got some tangarines and grapefruit if you would like those instead.

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Posted

Its all good with Florida wanting to start a Team DC,,,but payments are the same as everyone else...no sending me oranges instead of cash for your montly dues....I'm already pissed that I have 2 sacks of Potatoes on my porch from a crew in Idaho.

:hi:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

hahaha alrite man no oranges B) but how much are paymentds and what do we get for these paymnts? :D

2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition:

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

amp: Kicker ZX2500.1

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

Posted

Its all good with Florida wanting to start a Team DC,,,but payments are the same as everyone else...no sending me oranges instead of cash for your montly dues....I'm already pissed that I have 2 sacks of Potatoes on my porch from a crew in Idaho.

:hi:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Awwww man...c'mon bro...you know you love you some oranges......And hell I'll even deliver them tomorrow to ya in person :rofl:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Posted

Works for me...I'll also be taking over "No-Town" now....... :hi:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

:help: O snap my whole world is crumbling around me my leadership of notown dc is being stripped from me thats funny tho in the team dc rule book i just wrote you can only have wako,texas and im president of all team dc and theres no reversees hahahaha :spiteful:

BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN

Posted

WADDDDUP BEN

-Drew

wat it is my brotha from anotha ,shonuff :aggressive:

BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN IS BIG PYMPIN

Posted

ill take woodland on up :)

you from woodland? thats my home town 19 years there, now im in arkansas :censored: its all good thow

Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din

4 lvl 4 xl 15"

4 RF 1500

2 RF 600.4

2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 mc memphis tweeters

memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors

4 2400 Kinetik

1 1800 Kinetik

iraggi 300

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=42009

1zgb4ld.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 775 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...