• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys older topic but today I went to my sisters house and we made this bad boy and let me tell you it is gonna be made probably once a week. It is so good it cost me $8.59 from my butcher for 2 pounds of fresh Italian sausage and for 2 pounds of there fresh hickory smoked thick sliced bacon. When I say fresh im talking they make it the same day all the sausage is ground that morning before they open and the bacon is smoked 2 times a week so the sausage was made that morning and the bacon smoked last night. I also spent $4.32 at the grocery store and got a BBQ season and a thing of BBQ sauce. Here in a little bit I will post some pics of it before and after cooking. I didnt smoke this since It was raining out and it would have been to hard to keep a consistent heat and smoke. Instead I baked it at 225 degrees for about 3 hours and 25 minutes. For any of you guys thinking about doing this dont think about it just make it. It is very easy to make and is worth it!

i was just gonna bump this shit up!! i made it today too, if thisi is how heart attacks taste then fuck yea...so much flavor, was the shit

This is no joke gonna be made around here alot I put a slice between an grands biscuit and put a slice of cheese and it was the shit im gonna make a few of them tommorow and give my buddies each 1 shit they arent hard at all to make and are really tasty.