My Car Wont Start! Please Help Me

like it states in the topic my car wont start and im freaking out. this is my daily driver and i need it to get to work and school every day. I was out messing with my box tonight messing with the Led's and whatnot, and i didnt realize that the positive from my LED was barely touching the location for the remote wire on my amp (there close together). i went to turn my electrical on by turning the key back to see if the lights would come on.......and poooof. the fuse in my fuse block (where my remote is attached) blew. no problem there, i realized what happened and i replaced the fuse. i tried to start my car and....nothing. it wont even attempt to crank up, so its obviously electrical. the weird thing is that everything in my car still works (such as the radio (with the replaced fuse), the lights, power mirrors, chairs, anything you can name except for the air conditioning and cranking. What could this be that caused this to happen? hopefully it can be fixed easily and is not a multi thousand dollar repair from the shop, because i'll be absolutely dead. idk if it helps but my car is a 2000 expedition eddie bauer 2 wheel drive with the 4.6L engine. PLEASE HELP ME GUYS!

2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition:

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

amp: Kicker ZX2500.1

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

like it states in the topic my car wont start and im freaking out. this is my daily driver and i need it to get to work and school every day. I was out messing with my box tonight messing with the Led's and whatnot, and i didnt realize that the positive from my LED was barely touching the location for the remote wire on my amp (there close together). i went to turn my electrical on by turning the key back to see if the lights would come on.......and poooof. the fuse in my fuse block (where my remote is attached) blew. no problem there, i realized what happened and i replaced the fuse. i tried to start my car and....nothing. it wont even attempt to crank up, so its obviously electrical. the weird thing is that everything in my car still works (such as the radio (with the replaced fuse), the lights, power mirrors, chairs, anything you can name except for the air conditioning and cranking. What could this be that caused this to happen? hopefully it can be fixed easily and is not a multi thousand dollar repair from the shop, because i'll be absolutely dead. idk if it helps but my car is a 2000 expedition eddie bauer 2 wheel drive with the 4.6L engine. PLEASE HELP ME GUYS!

what fuse blew

My car in particular has weird security features anytime there's a surge or I disconnect the battery cable. It makes me wait a couple minutes inbetween starting and connecting it back. Although I do have a digital dash that says it too. Check ALL of your fuses to make sure none of the others are gone. Is it trying to turn over at all? Or is it just not doing anything? Could be several things causing it... if the starter isn't turning the engine over at all, you may have killed something with your surge senor.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

My car in particular has weird security features anytime there's a surge or I disconnect the battery cable. It makes me wait a couple minutes inbetween starting and connecting it back. Although I do have a digital dash that says it too. Check ALL of your fuses to make sure none of the others are gone. Is it trying to turn over at all? Or is it just not doing anything? Could be several things causing it... if the starter isn't turning the engine over at all, you may have killed something with your surge senor.

i hope thats it, man i could only hope. but no its not trying to turn over at all.....its just absolutely dead. but like i said everthing else is working. how do i check the surge sensor?

2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition:

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

amp: Kicker ZX2500.1

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

most car cars due have that but chevy and ford will crank when this happens just wont start i have a 2000 malibu that does that but it cranks,

are u sure there arnt any other fuses out? it might be one of the big fuses in crome or do u not have any of those,

Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din

4 lvl 4 xl 15"

4 RF 1500

2 RF 600.4

2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 mc memphis tweeters

memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors

4 2400 Kinetik

1 1800 Kinetik

iraggi 300

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=42009

1zgb4ld.png

I'd try pulling codes to see, if it won't start then you have no way of checking them without getting to autozone or a mechanic.... kind of an SOL situation unless you own an OBDI or II? I can't remember, either way. If the PCM is still functional it'll throw a few codes I'm sure.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

I have a 2002 expedition that won't start when you turn the key. doors and windows won't work but auxiliary power does, ie cell phone charger. no lights on dash and won't crank or anything. any ideas?

this sound right???

Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din

4 lvl 4 xl 15"

4 RF 1500

2 RF 600.4

2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 mc memphis tweeters

memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors

4 2400 Kinetik

1 1800 Kinetik

iraggi 300