Blue's Prelude soon to be #3!!

man....i just went through all of your thread.all i can say is you got some mad!!!!!! skills bro...keep up the good work!!!!

thanks alot man!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

you have some serious skill, im diggin this build

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

• 1 month later...

got some updated pics. I have some updated gear too! Logan's Stetsom is now happy wired @ 4 ohms to my XL. (Im gonna wire it down to 1 ohm when I burp to see how she does)it already gets loud as hell just at 4 ohms and I cant wait to meter it...best part is its gettin loud and not draining that much voltage (lows are lookin around 13.5) I also sold my panasonic and bought myself a new Kenwood! the 4406 is back in with new paint for the highs, but I managed to blow one of my PR6s in the back. next up should be a high output and possibly another 2400

shopandsystem017.jpg

shopandsystem015.jpg

shopandsystem016.jpg

shopandsystem014.jpg

shopandsystem013.jpg

vids of her movin soon! gotta get away from the school so I dont get the cops called on me again. But I will be home march 20th for good! finally graduating...and Ill be building side pieces to go down both sides of the box cuz there is too much airflow and pressure loss gettin into the trunk. should make all the pressure stay primarily in the cabin.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived