Favorite Demo Song

Million Miles From Us - Don't Let Go

The bass in this dubstep is fuckin' nuts! Not sure what the Hz is but it drops low and makes my 9512h rumble! Definitely recommend this as a demo song!

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Hi all, I am not sure if I'm in the perfect forum thread but I am looking for a few guidelines to help me to solve a problem with some wireless speakers? In order to avoid loudspeaker cable disorder, I've purchased a 5.8 GHz cordless loudspeaker kit for my surround loudspeakers. The transmitter connects to the surround receiver rear speaker outputs. Usually the transmitter goes into standby after a couple of minutes of not having acquired music. However, my AV receiver continues giving off a hum whilst in stand by. This stops the cordless transmitter from commencing standby. I find this will cause the cordless receivers to remain awake also. That causes my surround loudspeakers to always send out a sound while my AV receiver is in standby which is sort of annoying. I've been considering ways to deal with this challenge. One idea I had would have been to set up a switch in order to cut the sound to the transmitter or power down the transmitter (cut DC power) whilst my AV receiver is in stand by. Then again, I wouldn't understand how to couple this switch with my AV receiver. Does any person have any good ideas?

This is the wrong place for this question, I doubt anyone will ever notice it here. You gotta look around and post stuff in the proper place, so that people can find it! :drinks: Hope this helps

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Gorilla Zoe - Bags & Money (constant 41hz) Decaf zip 23

Curren$y - Famous (42)Decaf zip 25

Wiz - Chi-Town Hustlin (43) Decaf zip 25

Evil Pimp - Head Blown Off (33) Decaf Zip 16

Dorrough - Preach (26) Decaf zip 25