Favorite Demo Song

I guess it depends on who I'm demoing for, but a couple of weeks ago at a NSPL show all I demoed was Lil Jon push that nigga. Everyone loved it and it was killing people.

I've always been a fan of Hypnotize because of it's range, and also another Lil Jon classic Get Crunk.

Once I get past the bass portion of the demo I'll then show off the sound quality that the system has with some Michael Franti & Spearhead off the Album Yell Fire! Or some good old Dave Matthews Band. The Nightshades really shine off the kick drums in quite a few of the DMB songs.

For a full SQ song.

Try the Live version of The Eagles - Hotel California, the one with Eric Clapton.

Kick drum is in the high 30's low 40's range.

Sounds really nice in mine. :)

lol jon, da blow

lol jon, what you gonna do

bass mechanic, crunkpipe

sean paul, temperature

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

• 2 years later...

Hi all, I am not sure if I'm in the perfect forum thread but I am looking for a few guidelines to help me to solve a problem with some wireless speakers? In order to avoid loudspeaker cable disorder, I've purchased a 5.8 GHz cordless loudspeaker kit for my surround loudspeakers. The transmitter connects to the surround receiver rear speaker outputs. Usually the transmitter goes into standby after a couple of minutes of not having acquired music. However, my AV receiver continues giving off a hum whilst in stand by. This stops the cordless transmitter from commencing standby. I find this will cause the cordless receivers to remain awake also. That causes my surround loudspeakers to always send out a sound while my AV receiver is in standby which is sort of annoying. I've been considering ways to deal with this challenge. One idea I had would have been to set up a switch in order to cut the sound to the transmitter or power down the transmitter (cut DC power) whilst my AV receiver is in stand by. Then again, I wouldn't understand how to couple this switch with my AV receiver. Does any person have any good ideas?

Black Label Society - Fear

Other good ones:

Pendulum - Set me on Fire (takes a few seconds to get to the good stuff, also I made a +20/Slowed version.. have yet to play it on anything worthy of testing..)

Pendulum - Immunize

AWOLNATION - Sail <--- someone needs to C&S that song lol

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived