Def Leopard - Pour Some Sugar On Me (slow)

So i was at the club not to long ago, and i noticed that this song seems to be a favorite among the girls, and i listed to the beat some, and thought i bet that would sound good as hell slowed up, and the girls could grind a little slower with it. More fun for them to dance, more fun for the guys to watch. Anyways, i dl/ed it, and slowed it up. Sounds playerish. I havent had a chance to run it up there to the DJ yet, but one day i'll slide it to him. What you guys think...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/def-leopard-po...crewed-mp3.html

Edited by bibby

Badass. I'd love to see their reaction.

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

sounds pretty cool. what do you use to slow it down? also, did you add bass to it? wht would you use for that?

I just slowed it. I used Audacity. It is freeware. Google can find the link for you. I didn't bass it. I don't know how. I'd like for someone to do that, for another version for cars, and bassrace. Bassrace is the one for music right?

Yeah, bassrace is music. That would be cool to just cruise with too.

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

Man, add some bass to this, and man you got a cruising song for sure, sounds good as is now though a little bass would make it the best though.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.