Quick Q With Using My Mla Dual Alt Module?

I currently have 0/1 power wire coming off each alt that goes directly to the front batt which in turn sends power to my back batts using my 2 runs of 0/1 cable to the rear. However my question is: Do I need to run a short 0/1 power wire to jumper from one alt to the other? Cause if I understand it correctly, the primary alt, will turn on the secondary alt, and im wondering if runing a short jumper will do this? The reason im asking cause even after my dual alt install im still getting .8v drop, even revving to ~2k RPM.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I currently have 0/1 power wire coming off each alt that goes directly to the front batt which in turn sends power to my back batts using my 2 runs of 0/1 cable to the rear. However my question is: Do I need to run a short 0/1 power wire to jumper from one alt to the other? Cause if I understand it correctly, the primary alt, will turn on the secondary alt, and im wondering if runing a short jumper will do this? The reason im asking cause even after my dual alt install im still getting .8v drop, even revving to ~2k RPM.

did you do the "big 3"

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

If both alternators have 1/0awg running from them to a common point on the battery then they are connected. Adding another piece of 1/0awg between the alternators will do nothing. You need to check everything seperately to make sure each piece of your install is working/connected properly.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

If both alternators have 1/0awg running from them to a common point on the battery then they are connected. Adding another piece of 1/0awg between the alternators will do nothing. You need to check everything seperately to make sure each piece of your install is working/connected properly.

Appreciate the reply. I have checked everything 40 times. I'm guess that my HC800 2 rear batts cant handle my stereo anymore, I guess I out grew them. Would using "wet" batts in the cab be OK? I mean in all honesty. I cant afford the XS bats or higher end kenitics now, but I can afford 2-3 "WET" group 31 batts @ autozone, that are much more powerful then my HC800's.

Are you getting that same .8V drop at the front batt? And are you using fuses from the front batt to your bank in the rear?

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Are you getting that same .8V drop at the front batt? And are you using fuses from the front batt to your bank in the rear?

Front batt is more near a .6v drop. YES, my 2 runs of 0ga is fused going to the rear.