Second Skin Audio

Whats up guys, i just picked up some 15's which i thought were pretty nice. They are the MMats Pro 3.0. I looked up their specs and what not, and i think they should knock real nice. But i couldn't find much on installs with these subs. If anyone has had any experience with these subs lmk. All advice is welcome.

Also, if you have any suggestions on box size and tuning lmk. I was thinking 2.5cubes per tuned to 32hz, maybe 30hz. The thing is idk if these subs are like kicker, which you really dont want to tune below 34hz.

anyway all advice is welcome.

thanks

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

i ran one of these a while back i used 3.4-4.4cu is what i have and i think 30sq in of port 18in deep thats what i had and it did great but didnt last long has a little over 1500 watts on it at one ohm lasted about a month but this was when i didnt know about voulme control but thats what i had for my enclosure for a single 15 procomp(p3.0)

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

I LOVE MMATS products. Before my 18" BL's I had P2.5's and P 3.0's. EXCELLENT SPEAKERS. Great SQ/SPL. I cant help you any further though, MMATS actually made my box for the 3 12" P3.0's when I was living in West Palm Beach (Where MMATS is) if you were using 12's, I would give you the box, just pay shipping, but your using 15"s.....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

no problem just when someone else need advise you should help then as we have you but no biggie just doing what i can to help

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.