::fingers crossed:: I just want my Niners to come out on top over seattle ::fingers crossed::

I'm sure frisco will put up a decent fight @ home  ;)

ha fat chance, the seahawks are gonna kill them

heh like i said ...doubtful

Well, with that win, that puts the Niners @ .500  ;D and in second place in that Division. They're still in it, LMMFAO  :^

um ok who the hell edited out the football post please?

was it because i said fucking cowboys?.  its still on topic and it was relevant to what was going on...unless it was steve or david dont erase my post.  theres plenty of meaningless bullshit post for you to waste time on, instead of deleting my football one.

Happy thanksgiving! i guess theres no madden 4-legged turkey this year... cowboys/bucs 10-14 1st 1/2 good game!  :^

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 2 weeks later...

i would be just fine if rex grossman only held the ball for the place kicker this week!!!  >:( 

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=