thanks to philly

New Orleans just home field advantage  and a first round bye.  im happy enough now

man dallas choked again

TIME OUT! i thought the bears locked up home field last week!!! nice wishin though...  :rip_1:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

thanks to philly

New Orleans just home field advantage  and a first round bye.  im happy enough now

man dallas choked again

TIME OUT! i thought the bears locked up home field last week!!! nice wishin though...  :rip_1:

yea they did, thats what i get for listening to the TV.  they kept saying "the saints get a 1st rnd bye, and homefield advantage monday if philly wins"  they kept saying that.

after the game i was checkin the sportsline playoff bracket and im like WTF, but a 1st rnd bye is better than nothin, we never made it this far

and in the end  DALLAS lost again

having a shit D blows

the 1 game i realy needed big D to win...  :bye2: if dallas would have won the saints wouldnt have shit yet, but oh well, thats how the fumble bounces!!!  :ohmy: 

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i truely feel, that if the saints locked up home field it would be all over for the rest of the NFC after that f'd up hurricane theres no way they would let thier town down... so now they get to go to chi town in the 2nd round and recieve the play off ass whoopin of a lifetime!!!  :matrix:

we'll see in due time, you better bring your A-game though.

yea we lost 5 games, but notice only 1 team that beat us is a playoff contender. seems the better the team, the better we do.

i dont wanna talk to much crap but , y'all lost to miami.  only thing worse than that would be losing to the suckass raiders

we'll see in due time, you better bring your A-game though.

yea we lost 5 games, but notice only 1 team that beat us is a playoff contender. seems the better the team, the better we do.

i dont wanna talk to much crap but , [glow=red,2,300]y'all lost to miami.  only thing worse than that would be losing to the suckass raiders[/glow]

I think when Miami comes out playing good they can beat any team in the NFl...Your comment is pretty much because you just known they have a loosing record. If Harrington would have been our starter since game 1 we would be in the wild card chase.