Sonic Electronix

go with a sundown amp there great on volts plus there comming out with the 3500 watt amp that but amazing power out not sure what off hand but get 2 of the sundown 3500 and 2 9500 18's from dd and it will be a ground ponder there so fucking amazing (subs)

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

lets review shall we?

not trying to be a dick, but im saying there is a high probability that you will smoke that amp and waste 4 digit $ numbers.

No offense taken, its why I came to THIS forum. The original idea was the Maxx with 2 SoloX 18's. Not a daily, barely a weekly driver but I will Slump it every chance I get. I have usually run 2-3kw systems so this is a new venture but I only know how to go big. I want all the advise possible FIRST before I move forward. I don't have to use that amp and I'm getting a lot of positive info on the Fi's so they are a possibility. What would YOU use to run 2 Fi 18's. Wish list really, I got room for 4 alternators if it's called for in the engine bay and I can fit 4 more batteries even the size of the Kinetik. So what do you say? Money is burning a hole in my pocket and my daily's 2500 watts is just no doing it for me anymore..... :hairtrick:

Starting From Scratch!!

You will be far better off using 2 or 4 smaller amps over the big one.

I know all too well about the Maxximus amps. I would look at something else.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

You will be far better off using 2 or 4 smaller amps over the big one.

I know all too well about the Maxximus amps. I would look at something else.

Can the Fi's be bi-amped?

Starting From Scratch!!

Yes. or you can strap some amps.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Yes. or you can strap some amps.

The website says they are 2000 RMS, I got a Zapco 9.0 sitting around right now that can do that! What's the real power needs of this thing? I want the max performance out of it without killing it. Again not a daily but when I do run it it will be for demos and weekend cruises and getting beaten!

Starting From Scratch!!