DC Sound Lab

oh i was gonna say, this caddy at the columbus ohio show was doing 125-130db for driveby, he was loud as hell lol

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

• 3 weeks later...

Allrighty I got to a 155.2 with 2 amps strapped at 1.4 I just ordered another level 5 18 and this time she will have 6 spiders and I will strap them .7 on 2 amps at first to see what kind of gain I see then it will be time to run4 amps on it this should be interesting.oh and before anybody says that is to low of an ohm load i will let you all in on a secret those powerbass 5000s were burped at .175 however in my opinion i do not like to go lower than .25 but they took the .175 like a champ.

Edited by oldschool

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

the trippy thing is pulling up to the lanes in that boat with the system all in the trunk everybody that has not seen it before thinks oh man that is going to do a 139 i had 1 guy with 4 l7 15s come up to me and say i had better not even bother running that his car would was 10 times louder than mine i just smiled and said ok but i would try anyways for the hell of it you should have seen his face when that 155.2 popped up it was priceless. and after the show he asked where he could get some of those dc subs at

Edited by oldschool

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

the trippy thing is pulling up to the lanes in that boat with the system all in the trunk everybody that has not seen it before thinks oh man that is going to do a 139 i had 1 guy with 4 l7 15s come up to me and say i had better not even bother running that his car would was 10 times louder than mine i just smiled and said ok but i would try anyways for the hell of it you should have seen his face when that 155.2 popped up it was priceless. and after the show he asked where he could get some of those dc subs at

haha, pwnd :P

its always an awesome feeling when people underestimate you, and you just stick it to them :D

head unit - Panasonic MXE CQ-C7403U

amp - Cerwin-Vega EXL 1200D

subs - (x2) Cerwin Vega V-MAX 15.4

box - 5.8 ^3 at 32hz

spkrs- Phoenix Gold Rsd Comps

You aint got to lie to kick it Mike!!LOL

what up grady ask cody and mel about that guy that said that he was in that caprice and oh snap your up at 8.30 in the morning miracles never cease.oh by the way this is my boy grady doing a 150.3 at 47 hertz with 1 level 4xl 18 in a 7 cubic ft. box tuned at 34 hertz with 1 sundown 1500. Edited by oldschool

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Allrighty I got to a 155.2 with 2 amps strapped at 1.4 I just ordered another level 5 18 and this time she will have 6 spiders and I will strap them .7 on 2 amps at first to see what kind of gain I see then it will be time to run4 amps on it this should be interesting.oh and before anybody says that is to low of an ohm load i will let you all in on a secret those powerbass 5000s were burped at .175 however in my opinion i do not like to go lower than .25 but they took the .175 like a champ.

yea but wats ur impedance rise?

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals