People in your community are going to talk about this system for years. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif Congratulations on your first BIG system!!!

Not being critical or anything, but do you think you can add some more bracing to that box? It's easy and it will make sure that enclosure does what it's designed to do.

MORE PICS!!

People in your community are going to talk about this system for years. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif Congratulations on your first BIG system!!!

Not being critical or anything, but do you think you can add some more bracing to that box? It's easy and it will make sure that enclosure does what it's designed to do.

MORE PICS!!

ok your the second person to tell me to add some bracing......its buggin me now....so what would a guy recomend doing to it to make it more sturdy.....hopefully something easy...not to good workin with wood....and thanks yeah i know the small town of cresco will be talkin bout it for years ahahaha.....its so small....i think the biggest system around here that i know off is 4 12s.....it gets loud but i want LOUD...as in were ur ears hurt lol!

ok got some pics ha.... i got one door done in sound deadner and one speaker in..not bad went good. explorer doors come off so easy its not even funny..i was going to put it on the door but there was this thick foam stuff on it so i figured i just would do the panel, i put two layers one it and ill do the rest the same way, some places have 3.

ok that is were i was going to put the batt...but i dont think ill have the room...so underneith they will go.

Posted Image[/img]

with the panel off stock door speaker.

Posted Image[/img]

out witht he old in with the new!!

Posted Image[/img]

new rf 6x8s

Posted Image[/img]

in the door

Posted Image[/img]

close up

Posted Image[/img]

some edead

Posted Image[/img]

more edead

Posted Image[/img]

2nd layer on the back..also did on the back of the grey panels in the corners.

Posted Image[/img]

close up of the 2nd layer..lol..

Posted Image[/img]

you wanted more pics well ya got them!! MORE TO COME!! ^_^

You can add more Dowels, that would prolly be the easiest. you could also use 45* triangle shaped pieces from the bottom to the sides, and sides, to baffle. I would prolly use something a little more sturdy as well, like 1 1/4in dowel at least. But im no expert so take it with a grain of salt.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

You can add more Dowels, that would prolly be the easiest. you could also use 45* triangle shaped pieces from the bottom to the sides, and sides, to baffle. I would prolly use something a little more sturdy as well, like 1 1/4in dowel at least. But im no expert so take it with a grain of salt.

ok...thanks....ill see what everyone else has to say bout it..i know the pics show this but if no one has notice its got 45s in the corners going up n down on the sides......also i think i may paint the box with deck paint like the guy with the 4 dc 12s. also in a explorer.

looking good! man im surprised you managed to fit 3 18s with the backseats still up! those newer exploders have more room

looking good! man im surprised you managed to fit 3 18s with the backseats still up! those newer exploders have more room

yeah....i have 45 wide, 35 long, and 23 tall..... but i wish i could have fit 4 in there...that was my plan before i mesured twice ha.

Coming along quite nicely! I'm tuned in for this one. Good Job so far. :good:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived