Sonic Electronix

So I am planning on buying a 97 honda civic ex, and I want to max out a nice trunk system. I am 100% sure I do not want a wall, so anything in the trunk is good. I want to be heard down the block, and shake the eff outta my car. I had a few setups in mind, and trunk space is a little limited. I want to know which setup is the best, and leave me any other suggestions as well. I am kinda on a budget, but anything is good. So which one of these will sound the best?

**ALL IN PORTED BOXES**

2 15" Kicker CVR on 1300 watts rms

2 15" Kicker L7 on 1700 watts rms

2 12" Kicker L7 on 1300 watts rms

2 12" Fi BLs on 2000 rms

2 12" DC Lvl 4's on 2000 rms

1 15" Fi BTL on 2000 rms

**I plan to put hushmat/Raamat in my car too**

Lemme know what you think, again I am open to nay knew suggestions. My friend reccommends the 1 BTL, and I am leaning towards that too, but still lemme know what you think

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

So I am planning on buying a 97 honda civic ex, and I want to max out a nice trunk system. I am 100% sure I do not want a wall, so anything in the trunk is good. I want to be heard down the block, and shake the eff outta my car. I had a few setups in mind, and trunk space is a little limited. I want to know which setup is the best, and leave me any other suggestions as well. I am kinda on a budget, but anything is good. So which one of these will sound the best?

**ALL IN PORTED BOXES**

2 15" Kicker CVR on 1300 watts rms

2 15" Kicker L7 on 1700 watts rms

2 12" Kicker L7 on 1300 watts rms

2 12" Fi BLs on 2000 rms

2 12" DC Lvl 4's on 2000 rms

1 15" Fi BTL on 2000 rms

**I plan to put hushmat/Raamat in my car too**

Lemme know what you think, again I am open to nay knew suggestions. Also, will a ported box be heard better, or sealed?

Honestly I'd say 2 12" Fi BLs @ 2000rms, but if you think your car can handle two 15"s in the future I'd go that route. But I can't imagine seeing a Civic with two 15"s without a huge overhaul. I'd say go with Fi because if you're gonna go all out, you might as well go big.

Also, two 12"s would sound a lot cleaner than one 15" regardless.

for loudness, i would go w/ the 2x kicker L7's on 1.7k rms.

if you going for loudness, and still havin alil bit of a truck, the 12' BL's on 2k...

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Archived