Second Skin Audio

Btl Vs Hcca

So we know how most of this forum feels about FI BTL's but how is that opinion going to change when AA makes meades subs. How many people you think are going to dump Fi for AA. Just asking.

Just because AA is in the process of releasing an SMD model sub doesn't mean everyone is just gonna dump FI, I mean FI already put itself out as a bad ass company and many of the people found that out from personal experience or reading up on forums and all that, not just cuz Steve put some of his vids on youtube.

Plus AA already has a good reputation from their products so some people may make the switch because they have been wanting to try AA but hadn't found the "right" sub yet.

So with that said I'm pretty sure a lot of Steve's fans with try his AA's but a lot of other people are gonna stick with their FI's.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Just because AA is in the process of releasing an SMD model sub doesn't mean everyone is just gonna dump FI, I mean FI already put itself out as a bad ass company and many of the people found that out from personal experience or reading up on forums and all that, not just cuz Steve put some of his vids on youtube.

Plus AA already has a good reputation from their products so some people may make the switch because they have been wanting to try AA but hadn't found the "right" sub yet.

So with that said I'm pretty sure a lot of Steve's fans with try his AA's but a lot of other people are gonna stick with their FI's.

How sure are you its just a question like I said earlier didnt want to offend anybody. Even though most people didnt know about fi 2 yrs ago or that this is the 3rd model btl they have put out. I more sure then you are that people didnt know much about aa before meades announcment. Have you heard a btl or an aa mayhem fully powered?

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

You contradict yourself with that statement. You say aa already had a good rep. So did Fi when I got mine way before I knew who meade even was.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Fi makes AA anyways, who cares

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

How sure are you its just a question like I said earlier didnt want to offend anybody. Even though most people didnt know about fi 2 yrs ago or that this is the 3rd model btl they have put out. I more sure then you are that people didnt know much about aa before meades announcment. Have you heard a btl or an aa mayhem fully powered?

I'm pretty sure about that.

And I'm not gonna lie, I haven't hear either of those subs at all, but like mostly everyone else on this forum, I look into stuff that I might buy and I've read up and watched vids on both the FI's and HCCA's and personally I feel like the FI would be a better choice any day.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I'm pretty sure about that.

And I'm not gonna lie, I haven't hear either of those subs at all, but like mostly everyone else on this forum, I look into stuff that I might buy and I've read up and watched vids on both the FI's and HCCA's and personally I feel like the FI would be a better choice any day.

Would you buy a car by watchung a video or do you need to test drive it. i do all my research hands on or I wouldnt comment on it. How can you tell the same thing that I said everyone is doing going for Fi and you havent even heard one. Your smart http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

You contradict yourself with that statement. You say aa already had a good rep. So did Fi when I got mine way before I knew who meade even was.

How am I contradicting myself?

I'm saying that wether the AA released an SMD sub or not they still have a good rep as does FI so they would both still have a good amount of cusomer.

Plus Forevrbumpn is right FI makes AA so wtf?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Fi sucks, AA sucks, hell they all suck!

Just go buy 10 15 inch Funky Pups and destroy the world.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Fi makes AA anyways, who cares

It seriously was just a question. I should have said switched instead of dropped, would that of helped. I just wanted to know who was going to swtitch. :rolleyes:

Fi sucks, AA sucks, hell they all suck!

Just go buy 10 15 inch Funky Pups and destroy the world.

LOL all you need is an 8" Funky Pup in a 50 cubic foot wall, off of 10 RF T15K's to do that.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived