Just Thought Of Wiring My Rear Batts A Different Way, If This Is Better?

I was thinking of this, can someone please tell me if this would be a better way of wiring my 2 rear batts. I have currently my 2 runs of 0/1ga going into my 1 rear batt, then 2 runs of 0/1ga connecting that batt to the other batt. Pretty standard. I was thinking, why dont I have 1 run of 0/1ga that comes from the front batt, go into 1 rear batt, then the other run of 0/1ga go into the other rear batt, then connect both batts with a common 0/1ga jumper. See, currently I have my 2 HC800's connected the way I first described, and have both my amp connected to the last batt, and was hoping that maybe if I re-wire it the way I just typed, MIGHT help in a little less voltage drop. Thanks, any feedback would be great.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I was thinking of this, can someone please tell me if this would be a better way of wiring my 2 rear batts. I have currently my 2 runs of 0/1ga going into my 1 rear batt, then 2 runs of 0/1ga connecting that batt to the other batt. Pretty standard. I was thinking, why dont I have 1 run of 0/1ga that comes from the front batt, go into 1 rear batt, then the other run of 0/1ga go into the other rear batt, then connect both batts with a common 0/1ga jumper. See, currently I have my 2 HC800's connected the way I first described, and have both my amp connected to the last batt, and was hoping that maybe if I re-wire it the way I just typed, MIGHT help in a little less voltage drop. Thanks, any feedback would be great.

:unknw:

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Here, this is a quick diagram I made to show you what I mean. See the 2 power wires coming from the front batt, instead of both of those power cables going into that 1 rear batt, I have 1 going to one batt, and another run to the other batt.

CCI05052009_00000.jpg

the more even the better... ur tryin to create less resistance... which u might end up doing

some people even run 1/0 straight from alt to rear bats, plus bat to bat 1/0... and connect rear grounds to front grounds... all of these things could decrease you resistance... which will allow for better current flow

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

the more even the better... ur tryin to create less resistance... which u might end up doing

some people even run 1/0 straight from alt to rear bats, plus bat to bat 1/0... and connect rear grounds to front grounds... all of these things could decrease you resistance... which will allow for better current flow

So are you saying..... do it?

yup, that should be a better. Will also be better if you do the same with the power coming out from the batts as well. And double up on the battery grounds.

I dont understand what you mean by this, "will also be better if you do the same with the power coming out from the batts as well."

I dont understand what you mean by this, "will also be better if you do the same with the power coming out from the batts as well."

Sorry, power coming out form the batts to the amps. that's if ur running multiple amps.......

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz