False Alarms? Why Would This Happen?

Where is the shock sensor mounted?

*edit*

Let me rephrase, where is the brain mounted? the shock sensor is integrated.

pm sent

well hitting lock twice should lock and arm, then bypass the shock sensor zone, so atleast you can keep your car armed and locked without the shock sensor falsing it....atleast temporarily

i think that unit has the integrated shock sensor in the brain...it may be calibrated wrong, or it may be defective...only way to find out is to try and recalibrate it or warantee it..

colton did you try this? just as a temp solution?

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

colton did you try this? just as a temp solution?

when i hit "lock" once it says "armed". if i hit it another time it says "armed" again.

How would I recalibrate it?

EDIT: most of the time i hit it 2 times anyway but either way this still happens. 2 times for me just makes sure its locked.. habit from factory alarm i guess.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

is the alarm actually going off or is it just warning u via the remote. Sorry if i misread.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

is the alarm actually going off or is it just warning u via the remote. Sorry if i misread.

both... it will do either at random times... i get both warning and alarms... both say shock sensor. :(

We're going to go over it this weekend, never give up http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Hope it can be fixed. seems odd that everything else works flawlessly except the shock sensor...

PM replied to by the way :)

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

I have a kinetik hc1400 under the hood. cant be the problem. its not even a year old.

Possible it could be a defective battery. My battery was an Exide battery that was 6 months old at the time. :unknw:

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

thats odd it sounds like its a bad shock sensor since everything else is working fine. The shock sensor either works or doesnt. I would atleast just try turning it all the way down and just see what it does.

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

thats odd it sounds like its a bad shock sensor since everything else is working fine. The shock sensor either works or doesnt. I would atleast just try turning it all the way down and just see what it does.

the thing is... the shock sensor does AND doesnt work... if i hit the car i can get the alarm to go off... but these are random triggers.

I dont think its a bad battery.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Archived