False Alarms? Why Would This Happen?

Hey guys, This is going to be kind of long but please bear with me... Im not very good when it comes to alarms. Please read it and help me if you can.

Over the weekend a freind of mine (not sure if he wants me to throw his name out there or not) installed my alarm for me. Everything appeared to work great at first.

Then yesterday i went for a drive to my parents place and as i got out of the car and locked it and went to the front door my alarm started going off saying "shock sensor" nothing hit the car.... now bass, no thunder, although it was raining (not a pouring rain it was a mist...)

i relocked it and then got a warning from it saying the the shock sensor has been triggered once again. locked it up again and it was fine. then i drove to get some dinner and it repeated itself....

i locked it up and it was fine the entire night...

I drive to school today... get out. lock it up and walk toward school... i didnt make it 10ft. away before the alarm started blaring! i walked over and unlocked it and relocked it and walked away. it then gave me the warning that the shock sensor was triggered. so i left it unlocked....I dont want to lock it and then go into the building with brick walls and have it blasting out there all day.

Im not sure what could be causing this... If i walk up to the truck while its locked and smack it on the hood or door or antthing it will chirp a few times but not go off...

what could be causing this? Any info is appreciated. Thank you for your time, sorry its so long :P

Thanks!

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

My alarm used to do that. Hows ur batt voltage? Mine seemed to be from 11-12 volts

~Matthew

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6 3L

(1) ScyTek Astra 4000RS-2W-1 2-Way Remote Start Alarm

with Shock and Proximity

(1) 20% Tint All Around (Gately Audio)

(1) 250 Amperage HO Alternator

(1) Big 3 Done In 1/0

(2) Kinetik HC2400 Power Cell

(1) Alpine IVA-D106 Receiver

(1) Peripheral Video Bypass Device

(4) Alpine SPS-17C2 Speakers

(1) Alpine KCE-422i iPod Control Interface

(4) Sheets Dynamat Extreme; for speakers

(1) 10 Square Feet Hushmat (Trunk & Rear Deck)

(4) DC Audio Level 4 15" D2 Subwoofer w/ Level 5 Coils

(1) Wall Built By David, Tuned to 32 Hz

(1) Rockford Fosgate T40001bd Amplifier

(1) Stinger 1/0 Wiring (2 runs of + 2 runs of -)

(1) Stinger Volt Meter

PS also try resetting ur alarm brain and switching into "valet" mode can be used if you dont want the beep but wnat ur doors locked

~Matthew

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6 3L

(1) ScyTek Astra 4000RS-2W-1 2-Way Remote Start Alarm

with Shock and Proximity

(1) 20% Tint All Around (Gately Audio)

(1) 250 Amperage HO Alternator

(1) Big 3 Done In 1/0

(2) Kinetik HC2400 Power Cell

(1) Alpine IVA-D106 Receiver

(1) Peripheral Video Bypass Device

(4) Alpine SPS-17C2 Speakers

(1) Alpine KCE-422i iPod Control Interface

(4) Sheets Dynamat Extreme; for speakers

(1) 10 Square Feet Hushmat (Trunk & Rear Deck)

(4) DC Audio Level 4 15" D2 Subwoofer w/ Level 5 Coils

(1) Wall Built By David, Tuned to 32 Hz

(1) Rockford Fosgate T40001bd Amplifier

(1) Stinger 1/0 Wiring (2 runs of + 2 runs of -)

(1) Stinger Volt Meter

not sure if this is normal or not aswell....

i remote start

get in

turn the key

then turn the key back and pull it out and its still running.... am i supposed to turn it off manually or let it time out. 12 minutes display on the screen.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

for the remote start if it was put in correctly if you hit the brake it should shut of if the key isnt in it, other than that i have no idea why it wouldnt other than installer error

TEAM NEMESIS

my system

1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21

2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz

Meca scores

1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz,

1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz

Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train

for the remote start if it was put in correctly if you hit the brake it should shut of if the key isnt in it, other than that i have no idea why it wouldnt other than installer error

remote start is on a timer some how. yes it does shut off when the brake is pressed and no key in the ignition

i found out that after it does its "Alarm Report: Shock Sensor"

it will stay locked.], but when i hit unlock it will say "Alarm Report: Shock Sensor".... I dont get it....:(

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

not sure if this is normal or not aswell....

i remote start

get in

turn the key

then turn the key back and pull it out and its still running.... am i supposed to turn it off manually or let it time out. 12 minutes display on the screen.

Its the same way in Mister H, after you turn the key to run and hit the brake the car can be shut off with the key

remote start is on a timer some how. yes it does shut off when the brake is pressed and no key in the ignition

i found out that after it does its "Alarm Report: Shock Sensor"

it will stay locked.], but when i hit unlock it will say "Alarm Report: Shock Sensor".... I dont get it....:(

Bump for advice

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

do you have a light in side the car on?my alarm does that when i have a domelight on and itll start goin off but when i turn off the domelight it's okay,try that look for a light

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

if its saying report then shock sensor it sounds like its bad, call tech support and ask. im sure they will know

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived