Second Skin Audio

W7 Box....where To Find A Ho Box.

Does anyone where I can buy just the HO box for a 10w7??? I saw one on ebay from dynamicautosound for $251...but I was wondering if I could find one cheaper....

THE BASS KICKS AND THE HEADS TURN. THE STEERING WHEEL PULSES UNDER YOUR FINGERS AND YOU MORE THAN HEAR THE MUSIC, YOU FEEL IT. THE CRISP, CLEAR SOUND JARS THE COMPLACENCY FROM YOUR SOUL AND LEAVES YOUR PROBLEMS SCATTERED ON THE HIGHWAY UNROLLING BEHIND YOU. HERE IN YOUR CAR, YOU ARE KING. THIS IS YOUR WORLD, YOUR TIME, WHERE YOU ARE THE STAR AND YOU PICK THE SOUNDTRACK…

Alpine CDA-9887

Audiocontrol three.1

JL Audio xd400/4

JL Audio C5-570 Components

JL Audio C2-570x

JL Audio hd750/1

JL Audio 12w6v2

Optima Yellow Top

Viper 350hv

Does anyone where I can buy just the HO box for a 10w7??? I saw one on ebay from dynamicautosound for $251...but I was wondering if I could find one cheaper....

On a street corner... haha j/k

Make your own box. a TON cheaper and usually cheaper also.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

I have a sealed box right now that I made with 1.35 cubic feet of air...3/4 with double on front... but I have room for the HO box and I have heard nothing but good things about it....just wondering if it was possible to find one..

THE BASS KICKS AND THE HEADS TURN. THE STEERING WHEEL PULSES UNDER YOUR FINGERS AND YOU MORE THAN HEAR THE MUSIC, YOU FEEL IT. THE CRISP, CLEAR SOUND JARS THE COMPLACENCY FROM YOUR SOUL AND LEAVES YOUR PROBLEMS SCATTERED ON THE HIGHWAY UNROLLING BEHIND YOU. HERE IN YOUR CAR, YOU ARE KING. THIS IS YOUR WORLD, YOUR TIME, WHERE YOU ARE THE STAR AND YOU PICK THE SOUNDTRACK…

Alpine CDA-9887

Audiocontrol three.1

JL Audio xd400/4

JL Audio C5-570 Components

JL Audio C2-570x

JL Audio hd750/1

JL Audio 12w6v2

Optima Yellow Top

Viper 350hv

yeah just make your own according to jl specs. i can't seem to find one too.

x12 on build your own, people say good things about the HO boxes because people love JL and anything they put out people will say good things about

its just a ported box with fancy carpet, build your own for 20 bux of wood, 5 dollars of glue, and a few screws

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

x12 on build your own, people say good things about the HO boxes because people love JL and anything they put out people will say good things about

its just a ported box with fancy carpet, build your own for 20 bux of wood, 5 dollars of glue, and a few screws

there you go...

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.