Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
does the valentine warn you or "block" them?

its not a jammer if thats what youre asking but theyre damn good radar detectors. I guess im kind of biased though cause I know mike valentine lol (his daughter went to my school so whenever she threw parties I always bsed with him about cars)

Posted

I know from working at best buy that I much prefer escorts over cobra's. I personally dont own one right now, but I think Im going to go with the 8500 X50, or 9500ix.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Guest KyleCannon
Posted

Can you get the hookup on the detectors then since you know him? :P

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1250 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...