Challenge: Who Can Make This Song Bassier?

is that not proof that audacity can clip?

yeah thats bad especially that much in one song.

if there are tiny red streaks its good but that much constantly no.

When using amplify there is a tick with "allow clipping". You simply don't click it. But i dont know what program he uses.

bg_flag.gif

right, i mentioned every copy of that song isnt clean

u guys need to stop using that option... granted in this song the kicks arent clean

but highs clip as do mids as do bass

so how can it BLOW ur sub if the highs are whats pushed outside of the area of usable data

lol.... use the zoom option... to... and stop using the new audacity... if you dont know what ur looking at the red can be decieving for noobs

hence why i didnt add this to my thread, as its not up to my clean standards, but it is kinda cool

if you played the original track, i didnt add any bass boost so its just a dirty as the original copy

hey, anyone playing the new slim thug cd, or rick ross's old cd, well they are clipped... sometimes its used to achieve a certain sound too

Edited by decafcappucino

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

is that not proof that audacity can clip?

yeah thats bad especially that much in one song.

if there are tiny red streaks its good but that much constantly no.

lol, who said it cant clip, i dont use that stupid feature on the new version

that = a blown sub halfway threw the song

no it doesnt, they are kick drums, lol.... alot of kick drums in rock using that type of wave... so no, lol... this actually isnt that bad, but if you dont know what ur looking at i guess red can be scary

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

right, i mentioned every copy of that song isnt clean

u guys need to stop using that option... granted in this song the kicks arent clean

but highs clip as do mids as do bass

so how can it BLOW ur sub if the highs are whats pushed outside of the area of usable data

lol.... use the zoom option... to... and stop using the new audacity... if you dont know what ur looking at the red can be decieving for noobs

hence why i didnt add this to my thread, as its not up to my clean standards, but it is kinda cool

if you played the original track, i didnt add any bass boost so its just a dirty as the original copy

hey, anyone playing the new slim thug cd, or rick ross's old cd, well they are clipped... sometimes its used to achieve a certain sound too

i tried to explain this in another thread. how do you guys think guitars make that skreech noise (if you dont know what i mean type in slash godfather theme on youtube or basically any of hendrix) they intentionally clip to get that nasty but yet awsome distortion. i dont think that playin a song that is clipped will mess up your subs, i think playin a song until it clips will. like wen a song is recorded clipped your speakers just play back to you what that clipped note sounds like so it makes it a wave, but when your playin a regular song and you crank it up and you push the amp past its limits then thats when you get the dc voltage. i dunno its just a thought caus theyres alot of songs out there that i pound that you guys say are clipped and i havent fried any of my equipment yet. but anyway after i get done this technologic song im gonna murder roxanne by the police.

this song is a pain in the ass but its turnin out pretty nasty, im about 52 seconds into the song (editing wise) and its a pain to get the low lows in there without distortion but it coming along nicely and i think people are going to enjoy this one better then my tom sawyer remix

Wait until I finish it tonight.

That is all.

thank god someone who has more time and more experience, lol... i figured a 15min edit wouldnt fly, lol

this song is a pain in the ass but its turnin out pretty nasty, im about 52 seconds into the song (editing wise) and its a pain to get the low lows in there without distortion but it coming along nicely and i think people are going to enjoy this one better then my tom sawyer remix

to bad the original isnt cleaner... i say that alot tho :censored:

TeamSundown-sig.jpg