18" Btl Stomp!

Ok so I finally got around to putting my shiz together on Saturday(Got the subs on Thursday was killing me having them laying around as the final piece). And as far as quality of product goes.... HOLY HELL THESE THINGS BANG! People would say that these things sound quality was excellent for an 18" and I was sceptical.... However I must say that they handle excellently. I'm powering them via a RF T4k, 3 PM D3100, MechMan Alt, and Knu1/0 throughout.... And honestly nobody has been able to sit in my truck with it on 25 of 45 volume and bass knob up no bass boost and gain halfway.... The things just slam!

I know a guy with 3 13" W7's and talked smack saying something that only costs $500 per sub(He paid $1,000 for each W7 not too long ago :01nocomment8so: ) has to be of inferior make or meterials and put it this way... I stomped the ever living shit out of his W7's! :hairtrick:

In total Fi Car Audio sale team's customer service is excellent and taboot their product is outstanding! Can't wait to be like a baby Meade and buy two more of them bad boys!

. . .with it on 25 of 45 volume and bass knob up no bass boost and gain halfway....

Not sure how much experience you have, but be careful - What you posted there really means nothing. You may still be getting full output from the amp at those settings. Gain is not an output limiter.

Man I love BTL's. My favorite sub so far :D

Got any pics or videos??????

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Speaking of W7s... I had a guy in the lane next to me the other night that wanted to hear what was in my car. He had his car done at a shop here in town, two 13w7s all fancy and whatnot. He sat in my car and had to plug his ears. :lol: His words "man I thought my w7s were badass, but this is the loudest shit I've ever heard" I was like, yeah I don't really even think it's all that loud. He looked at me like I was insane.

The BTLs... they're soul-crushing.

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

lol. God I love when jl fan boys get there ass handed to them by a product that cost half as much and that they have never heard of. Lawlz.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

• 5 months later...