I Am So F*cked Right Now

Im about to kill someone right now i feel so fucking cheated and dumb at the same time. I bought a car from a dealer on Friday and paid cash, it was from VA and was VA Inspected, and guaranteed that it would pass Maryland inspection. well it just failed by a landslide and needs 2500 worth of shit done to it.....and the dealer is refusing to pay because i didnt get it in writing...Im so fucking stupid and now i cant do anything about it. He lied to me and my Moms face....I could just cry right now....i just filed a complaint with consumer affairs...i doubt theres anything they can do. God Dammit i could kill this stupid fuck right now.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

mind i add that i just wasted 6 months of my life saving up 5 grand...

Eclipse cd7000

Im about to kill someone right now i feel so fucking cheated and dumb at the same time. I bought a car on Friday and paid cash, it was from VA and was VA Inspected, and guaranteed that it would pass Maryland inspection. well it just failed by a landslide and needs 2500 worth of shit done to it.....and the dealer is refusing to pay because i didnt get it in writing...Im so fucking stupid and now i cant do anything about it. He lied to me and my Moms face....I could just cry right now....i just filed a complaint with consumer affairs...i doubt theres anything they can do. God Dammit i could kill this stupid fuck right now.

that's pretty fucked up, do you know someone in VA and use there adress?

i'd go back at night and fuck his shit up!!!! naaahgagagag jkjk, but that sucks mang, sorry to hear

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

that sucks. i had a problem from a whole in the wall lot. guy said he did all kind of work to my car before i paid for it, come to find out he lied. he didnt do any inspections, the car was a trade in and was never taken out of owners name, he sold another car to someone else and said he was gonna do inspections and that night car was stolen. wouldnt give the money back they had paid. long story short i filed a complaint with better business bueru (sp) they investigated it and im guessing i got his shit shut down, no more than a month later his lot was empty and a for sale sign was in the window. fuck shady lots!!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

whats the $2500 worth of stuff needed ? probably just need a new o2 sensor or cat

werd good call

go to your local auto parts store and they should let you use there... engine code checker... (forgot name, brainfart) and they'll run it and tell you exactly what is wrong

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

well i got a list from the mechanic and the prices....not including labor, which would be 800...

lower control arms.....1164 (for 2) they said it really needs lower ball joints but they cant do them without getting the whole arm or something

2 struts............................383 (for 2)

allignment.........................90

wiper blades and backup light im not concerned about thats a cheap fix.....

they also said i need 2 front tires but i just got rims today so i knoecked that out....

The worst part is i called up my salesman and he acted like he didnt know who i was or anything.....

he lied right to my face....I could seriously kill this motherfucker right now....

i lodged a complaint but they said that they probably wont be able to do much....anyone know of any hitmen in the Manassas area? :(

Eclipse cd7000

o so it needs little shit thats nothing,go to auto parts store that stuff is easy to change. i was thinking u were talking about emissions.

not trying to sound like a dick but you got a used car.. if you wanted no problems buy a new car

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Whats the type of vehicle? Struts and lower controll arms are a 1 day job with basic handtools. I know your pissed but if you can rip apart your car for sounds, I almost garantee that you can change a lower controll arm and strut.

Just tryin to help bro, Doin the work yourself can save easily 2k worth of mechanics bullshit

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Archived