Slamology 09 In Indy

cnate777

where r u located at? I see NW burbs?

St. Charles, you?

nevermind, says it in your info, lol

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Ipod it up then. :)

Also, we always party at the hotel (red roof inn), so no worries about having to get into the bars. :)

Should be good times this year. Hopefully it gets bigger and better every year!

How much is a room downtown, im low on chash so i may just crash at my grandparents. Dont feel like drivin around indy smashed, dont know the area that well, lol.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

ima try to make it down as well, the way things are going with finding another vehicle im almost 100% sure i wont have the subs and amp before the show....but i definately wanna go down and check it out

THIS IS THE START OF A PROBLEM THATS LACKING A SOLUTION

How much is a room downtown, im low on chash so i may just crash at my grandparents. Dont feel like drivin around indy smashed, dont know the area that well, lol.

The hotel we stay at isn't downtown, it's southwest of the fairgrounds.

Just a little fyi, slamology is at the marion county fairgrounds, which is souteast of downtown indy.

Team B2, Team Audiotechnix, Team Kicker, Team XS Power, Team Sundown, Team Maxxsonics, Team DD2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, S2, S3, S4, DB1) -1 DD 9510F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ .7 ohm strapped=154.2 headrest, 129.2 driveby-2 DD 9510F's + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=154.0 headrest-1 DD 9512F + 2 Sundown SAZ2500's @ 1 ohm strapped=153.5 headrest, 131.1 Driveby

-2 DD 9512F + 2 B2 Zero1's @ .5 strapped= 157.0 headrest, 158.0 outlaw-1 Sundown SA-8 + 2 MB Quart 2000's=148.8 headrest, 150.6 outlaw

Yeah we stayed at the Holiday inn down there last year..it had 50" plasma 2 king size beds, breakfast.....100 bucks......it was nice....

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

I know where the fairgrounds are, had a brain fart, i was sleepy. A bill for a night aint bad, dont think i will have the money for that too by then though. Im wantin to build a new box, atleast one depending on what i do. One DD box with more port area, current box is 5 cubes at 30Hz (got a nice F3 of 28Hz, which IMO isnt bad for 2 little clarion 12s) and for doing bassrace and whatnot. And thinking of building an SPL box too. But for sure id wanna build the new DD box. Problem is i dont get paid till the first, and half my check is supposed to go to my dad for loaning me money to fix the blazer when the drivetrain shit itself.

• 2 weeks later...

my friend and i are going i believe. hes running an 18" DC level 4 XL and im running 4 12" kicker cvrs, sounds like a blast cant wait to meet everyone there

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

im trying to make this, ill be there one day just to watch and see how things are ran for future reference..I hope to meet alot of you there, maybe with my truck done..maybe.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Archived