lamchop_8

Loudest,clearest,and Best Speakers

19 posts in this topic

rockfords

Yeah I was thinking the rockfords too but wanted to know what other people thought. I plan on buying three sets. I'm having three mids on each door, and three tweeters on each a-pillar. How does that sound??

well the fosgate can take about 25 more watts but the kickers can play lower from stated there but i dont think taht will really matter since your be using them for midbass anyways,that and the kickers are a lil bigger too

the rockfords look cooler

well the fosgate can take about 25 more watts but the kickers can play lower from stated there but i dont think taht will really matter since your be using them for midbass anyways,that and the kickers are a lil bigger too

Yeah. Now since I'm buying 3 sets (6 speakers,6 tweeters) will this amp fully power all of them or not?

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6519_H...s+ZXi+6406.html

the rockfords look cooler

Yeah I thought that too! You think all those mids and highs can keep up with my setup? (Setup is my sig.)

Case anyone didnt know :)

yup.but that may just be overratted power as we all know that brutus line is overratted.

yup.but that may just be overratted power as we all know that brutus line is overratted.

overratted yes but so are the speakers so they be entry level seperates heaven

rockford hands down :P

Think I'm going with RF. Hopefully those mids and highs dont drown out my bass!! :)