Celica Build Big Sub Little Car

lol maybe you could cut the length of the box a little and mount it on the back of the box?

I've only got about an inch and a half of clearance at the widest part already. No way the T4k will fit. Even if I made more room chances are I'd still have no working room to install. I've got something in mind though.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Where did you get that sub for $25, I sold that sub about a year ago on CA.com and not for 25 bucks. I have the spec sheet on it as well, if you want it I can email it to you but I can't promise you your gonna like the way it looks. The sub was made for Kyle Witherspoon in 2000 for his 2001 season. It was made to burp at 60 hertz and is extremely efficient. I wouldn't expect much out of it until you get your recone. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :sorry:

The box looks great though just be sure to brace the shit out of it.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Where did you get that sub for $25, I sold that sub about a year ago on CA.com and not for 25 bucks. I have the spec sheet on it as well, if you want it I can email it to you but I can't promise you your gonna like the way it looks. The sub was made for Kyle Witherspoon in 2000 for his 2001 season. It was made to burp at 60 hertz and is extremely efficient. I wouldn't expect much out of it until you get your recone. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :sorry:

The box looks great though just be sure to brace the shit out of it.

Drew

Thats not really bad news to me. This is how I aquired the sub so cheaply (technically). I bought just the basket of my Solo X for for $50 in perfect cond. And then I stuck a new spair in it for $175 for a total price of $225. I had seen the pluto for sale on ebay. An 18" Ground Zero Plutonium(no pictures) and it was within and hour and a half so I called the guy to check it out. His name eludes me, I think it was Tray. He worked at an audio shop in Rockford, IL. He said he had bought it for $1200 without a dustcap, so he stuck the lightning dustcap on it. When I got to it it was rough had small tears and wasn't at all what I expected with the different basket and soft parts. Before I even saw the Pluto he damn near begged me for a demo when I pulled up. He was mesmerized by the hairmoving 12". Haha, the whole shop was. After seeing the sub I decided it was not what I wanted at all so I told him I didn't want it. Well, he offered to trade me straight up for the X. I still said no thanks. He then offered $250 + the pluto for my X and the box. I couldn't pass that up. I basically traded a $225 solo X for $250 cash and the sub, which makes it worth $25 to me. I knew the motor was worth something. So my plans are to run the shit out of it till it blows, then I'll send it to T3 or whoever else can work with this motor. I would love those specs by the way, just for shits and giggles. Thanks for the history, though, stuff like that is kinda cool to know. How much did you sell it for?

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

$300+ shipping and it was one of Kyle's spair's so it never saw power. I'm going to NC tomorrow, when I get back I'll PM you the spec sheet.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Another update. Finally hit the home stretch, so many problems but all have been taken car of. Should have some sound by tomorrow. By far the most difficult build I've ever done. Way too much shit to try and fit in this itty biddy trunk.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

Archived