Sonic Electronix

Your best bet out of all of the choices is the XS Power D3100 by far. I would put up my XS Power batts against any other out there and they should win every time. I have 2 D3100's in my car and under the hood I have a, guess what it's a Deka Intimidator G34 batt and I want to switch it out for an XS Power D3100. Start off with one D3100 and then add more later on. That Kicker amp will do just fine off of a single D3100 and the 2 Deka's is not necessary.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Your best bet out of all of the choices is the XS Power D3100 by far. I would put up my XS Power batts against any other out there and they should win every time. I have 2 D3100's in my car and under the hood I have a, guess what it's a Deka Intimidator G34 batt and I want to switch it out for an XS Power D3100. Start off with one D3100 and then add more later on. That Kicker amp will do just fine off of a single D3100 and the 2 Deka's is not necessary.

My only problem is getting one, I cant find them and it is very expensive to ship north of the border.....any ideas...???????

The 3100 is comparable to what size kinetik?

My only problem is getting one, I cant find them and it is very expensive to ship north of the border.....any ideas...???????

You said that your a truck driver right? Do you ever drive through Tennessee? If so that's where XS Power is located and you could talk to Scottie J and I'm sure he would let you come right to the factory to get one.

The 3100 is comparable to what size kinetik?

None really I'd say that it would take at least a Kinetik 2400 and a 2000 to equal the brute strength of the D3100. In a drop in comparrison a D3100 was .9 db louder on a burp than the Kinetik 2400. I don't care who you are that almost 1 db is well worth trying to locate a battery instead of setteling for another lower quality brand.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

You said that your a truck driver right? Do you ever drive through Tennessee? If so that's where XS Power is located and you could talk to Scottie J and I'm sure he would let you come right to the factory to get one.

None really I'd say that it would take at least a Kinetik 2400 and a 2000 to equal the brute strength of the D3100. In a drop in comparrison a D3100 was .9 db louder on a burp than the Kinetik 2400. I don't care who you are that almost 1 db is well worth trying to locate a battery instead of setteling for another lower quality brand.

Ya, I'm a truck driver, dont usually go to TN, mostly east coast...maybe I should just get a PO BOX on the other side of the border, and see if they will ship one to it....????....

And thats why I want a d3100, and not kinetik, QUALITY.....I dont want to buy something else, then kick myself in the ass for not getting the d3100.....and wasting money.

Ya, I'm a truck driver, dont usually go to TN, mostly east coast...maybe I should just get a PO BOX on the other side of the border, and see if they will ship one to it....????....

And thats why I want a d3100, and not kinetik, QUALITY.....I dont want to buy something else, then kick myself in the ass for not getting the d3100.....and wasting money.

Good call!

There are tons of dealers on the eastern seaboard. Give Scottie an email at [email protected] and ask him for some dealers that you may be near in the future. I love it when people don't cut any corners and get the best that they can afford. Good for you man!!!

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Good call!

There are tons of dealers on the eastern seaboard. Give Scottie an email at [email protected] and ask him for some dealers that you may be near in the future. I love it when people don't cut any corners and get the best that they can afford. Good for you man!!!

I NEVER cheap out, thats why I dont even have a battery in the back yet....i want the best...

THANKS ALOT MAN!!!!!!

Edited by Darksideofsound

AWESOME!!! Good luck and keep us update with the battery search.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Kinetik is good....but to be honest I want some D3100.....they are just more powerful than the hc2400 and comparable in size.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...