cnate777 Posted May 10, 2009 Report Posted May 10, 2009 I havent yet hooked up my 360.2 yet but I am wondering if the center speaker output is switchable to a sub output? I am running 2 t20001 and just want to know if I am going to have to split the signal more than I have to....... Rockford Fosgate Sundown Audio DC Power Inc XS Autometer Pioneer
Guest KyleCannon Posted May 10, 2009 Report Posted May 10, 2009 No it's not. It can be used as a sub output using LPF but it's not controlled by the subwoofer control... i wish
cnate777 Posted May 10, 2009 Author Report Posted May 10, 2009 I have never used it on my own amps but how is the pass thru on the t20001's? Or should I just split the output at the 360? Rockford Fosgate Sundown Audio DC Power Inc XS Autometer Pioneer
Noob_On_Droid Posted May 10, 2009 Report Posted May 10, 2009 Get a radio shack RCA splitter and your set
cnate777 Posted May 10, 2009 Author Report Posted May 10, 2009 HAHA yeah I know....that wasnt the question Rockford Fosgate Sundown Audio DC Power Inc XS Autometer Pioneer
The Loud One Posted May 21, 2009 Report Posted May 21, 2009 The pass thru works well. It is way more reliable than a Y connector.
Shyne151 Posted May 21, 2009 Report Posted May 21, 2009 The pass thru works well. It is way more reliable than a Y connector. ^^^ No drop in voltage of your rca's since you are not splitting it. -Installer for Duke's Car Stereo 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune. RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4 Boston Acoustics SPG 555 Kenwood eXcelon 995 RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.