Sundown Audio

Power Acoustik Bamf-1600/4

siucsaluki11

Has anyone had any experience with this amp? Or have any of you heard anything? Lookin for a strong 4ch amp for my next build, the numbers look good, and its hella cheap. Also, how are power acoustik's products? Only thing i ever heard was a badass little 10" woofer a buddy had in his s-10 extended cab pickup, and it hit pretty hard.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Steer clear of Power Acoustik unless you really don't have the money....they're not known for their quality of stuff, more the cheapness.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

there stuff is cheap as hell and i would tell you to stay away from them but there bamf amps are not that bad there not top but there pretty good only issue i had with mine was the rca out puts had magic blue smoke but owell (i had the bamf 5500 )

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

My current 4ch is an alpine MRP-F300. If i could afford the PDX 4.150 I would get that, but that would be way too much. The bamf is more going to be in my price range when i do this. I may get it as a temp amp (its only 130 or so on sonic i think) till i can afford a better one.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Personally, I like power acoustik, there's a guy down here in Bama that used to beat everybodys ass with power acoustik subs and amps.. BUT, you do get wat u pay for..

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

I figured it was one of those get what you pay for things. I mean, the retail is only 200 and thats alot of power for so little money. Im just thinkin that it would be a start so that when i do my 2 18s my mids and highs will still come through.

Yessir. Im ab the be runnin 4 kole audio 3000s tho, whcich is the same board as the PA DB line... Id say got for it..never kno til u try.

HU: JVC Arsenal AR880

Subs: (4) Incriminator Audio Warden 15s

Highs: (12)Eminator 8s (12)Eminator 6.5s (12)Eminence Apt80s

Amps: (2) Incriminator Audio 40.1s (subs), (2) MB Quart Discus 4125s, (1) MB Quart 4.80

Electrical:

-DB Electrical 275 amp Ohio Gen

-BIG III

-(5) XS Power d3100s

152.3 In Street Beat 5.

State record in Alabama. (USACI)

http://www.youtube.com/Itgetslow

let me know how you like them. Im lookin at gettin a pair of AQ2200Ds for the HDC3 18s im going to get once i have money. As far as the amp i had in question...its cheap, so if it blows, throw it on craigslist for $50-75, say its like new been in car for however long, etc. Figure if i pull in just $50 off it i only lost $80, and i got dumber ways to blow $80.

I'm not trying to compete in any competitions.

I currently have a Power Acoustik BAMF 1200/4 and 2001D in my setup.

I have had these amps for over a year now installed under my false floor of my magnum with no fans for cooling whatsoever.

I have no problems or complaints with these amps.

They push my 3 12" kicker comps just fine.

And yes, people will say kicker subs are junk too, but like I said I'm not trying to compete in any competition.

My subs are in a ported enclosure but overall the system actually leans toward the sq side a bit, go figure.

its a knockoff rockford that will be hard pressed to put out 100wx4 max (and will never make 150x4)

spend the extra little bit (9$) and get this http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9712_I...rence+475a.html

it may be rated like half of that pile of shit you linked to, but i guarantee it will do more in the real world, and last longer, and sound better overall

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Archived