Sonic Electronix

Which car should I buy/keep?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which car should I keep?

• The Current Grand Prix
    • The 1985 Volvo wagon, needs dizzy
    • 1995-6 Crown Vic, $300, needs motor

My mom's friend is looking to get rid of a Volvo wagon she has. It needs a little work, probably a distributor, but it runs like a champ otherwise. Little bit of body rust, but decent for the year. Heated leather, moonroof, and plenty of room for a system.

I will pick it up either way, but I am either going to sell this to my friend who is looking for a car, or my current car, the 'Grand Pricks' seen elsewhere on the forum. It's in good shape, but not really my cup of tea. Too many shakes, and no real way to fix rear suspension droop (transverse monoleaf suspension FTMFL)

Pics to follow shortly.

Edited by ktownsdriftking

Too many projects, too little time...

dude all my unc works on, or did i should say is volvos and from what ive heard if they start and stop they will never die. they are very dependable and IMO more so than your GP. hell its a wagon but so, im sure ya seen a few pics around on some site all dressed up. just my 2 pennies

8 10" type s's and 2 mrp-m1000's...lol

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

That's what I was thinking, the biggest issues she has had with the car were nothing compared to my car. I've had some biiiig issues with this car. I got it with a blown motor, swapped a working one in, then blew a water pump within months. I've put about 6k on it and its been decent, but i'm concerned about the oil pump and such. And replacing the oil pump means pulling the motor. Not something I wanna do again.

Too many projects, too little time...

pretty square too