Stupid Laws And Tints

rumproast789

i have 5 all the way around and the entire windshield tinted, however,

Keep in mind it is for the officers safety, i know i don't wanna be a cop pulling someone over and have them doing whatever in the cab that i cant see.

Also, a doctors note or not, you car is still illegally tinted, he can prescribe a note saying your allowed to have tint, but it really isnt worth it in the end.

I think the window tint law is lame, but then again, theres always a reason why it is illegal, if you werent doing anything wrong i dont see why it should be a big issue, enough that it would get you a ticket. The two times ive been stopped they let me go.

I honked at a friend... twice...

I was just driving home, doing nothing wrong.

Yeah I get that the cops cant see inside, still.

Why is it not worth it in the end for a doctors note?

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

Officers in my area dont give two shits about that stuff really. Never once had a tint ticket or a stereo ticket. Most police around here just give warnings unless you are an asshole.

Haven't heard of anyone getting tickets for systems here, but I'm not worried, I'm decently considerate. Turn it down at stoplights and when its gettin late. Also when I'm near cops...

Tints, thye haven't cared in my area, I guess, but they are for sure starting to. They get payed more the more tickets they give out now apparently

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

2 1750's

2 ought wiring

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

wowwww.... the obstruction of view ticket is so gay. 2 points on my license for a 35% tint on the windshield and he didnt even write me up for tint. They really want their money, because even if I remove it (I did) I still have to pay the fine and get 2 points, or take it to court (which I am). This is bull crap it was for it being tinted, so why not write me up for that

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

2 1750's

2 ought wiring

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

thats why i live in arkansas but have georgia plates. military perks ftw.

i've got 2% all around and they can't do shit about it cuz i'm registered in another state :P

thats why i live in arkansas but have georgia plates. military perks ftw.

i've got 2% all around and they can't do shit about it cuz i'm registered in another state :P

that works? lol

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

2 1750's

2 ought wiring

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

in vegas tints or sound they,dont give a fuck unless as previous stated,your just an ass about it,called common sense...

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

Tint laws don't necessarily help cops be safe. In many states, they allow you 5% in the rear windows. Cops pull you over and come from the back right? Truth be told, the darker (and cheaper) tint allows less visibility at night. So if you t-bone someone for example and the police report says your vehicle is unsafe ... you are fked. Honestly the amount of visibility you can see through tint from the outside and the amount of heat let through are two different things. Buying super dark tints just for looks seems silly. I think of it as being an extra layer of security ... you can't steal what you don't see. Tint laws in Hawaii are 35% all around for cars and 35% on front/any % on rears for trucks/suvs. Complete BS so I'm gonna go with 15%. ;)

DDAudio002-1.jpg

lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6

DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT

Archived