Second Skin Audio

S12l7 Box

dlheights

Ok, so I am building a temporary box for now (it's too cold to fiberglass and I want the bump in my trunk), so I wasn't taking pictures. I took this one after I get back from doing the wiring while my friend started the port cut out. This is what happened (the "Beginning" of the port cutout).... The box ended up being 12.75 cubes after port and woffer displacment. The 2 ports are 3" wide X 33" long. Any ideas as to what I should be tuning that to? I'll have the box finshed and in the Trailblazer sunday. The Port is where "PIMP$" is.....we cut it out and it looks better then I though it would be. I'll post more pics when I get it in and hook it up.

post-867-1172966714_thumb.jpg

Rly?? wow, love to see you dont read the entire post.... "The Port is where "PIMP$" is.....we cut it out and it looks better then I though it would be. I'll post more pics when I get it in and hook it up." My friend got bored so he just did that as a joke, come on now read the whole thing, I'm not a complete dumbas...

Sorry, lol, I guess I didn't think about reading it that way, ill put up more pics tomorrow nite, I still gotta put a few boards down the center, the port it too big (about 6.5in wide) so I'm gonna put 2 3/4 mdf boards down the center, and hopefully it will sound better, then I'll put up some pics. I figure about end of this month I'll start on the perm box, this one was just temp to get them in there and be satisified without going insane from have everything, but nothin in the trunk.

Archived