Sundown Audio

Good Amps For Under 500

im looking for any ideas of good quality amps that are under 500 and can put out atleast 1500 rms

i know the SAZ 1500 is one

but what are some others

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

how much would a DAT 1500.1 be

and how much would the DAT 2500.1 be for those Diablo Audio Technology guys out there

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

the audioque 2200d is pretty good amp imo. From what i've heard it puts out rated power and its only $349 if i recall correctly

yah i heard about the AQ 2200 i juss didnt know how much they were

thanks for the input

i have some md2d's im going to be looking to get rid of soon, if your interested, only have like 4hr of play on them.

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

the audioque 2200d is pretty good amp imo. From what i've heard it puts out rated power and its only $349 if i recall correctly
yah i heard about the AQ 2200 i juss didnt know how much they were

thanks for the input

audioque websites states the 1200d is $249 i was wrong on the 2200d though its $389 :01nocomment8so:

Its a great amp. Takes some serious abuse and sounds good. Its PRACTICALLY a DD amp....

Very confusing but the Owner of AQ is the owner of DD's father... I think thats how it is lol

Edited by NoFearX18

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!