Just got back from the range a minute ago and fired 100 rounds of fiocchi 165 gr FMJ. not one single hiccup and this gun is accurate as hell! I was able to put all within a 3 inch circle over and over again and a 5 inch circle during rapid fire. Head shots are easy with this thing lol Im soo glad i got it! its a blast to shoot and there is a cool fireball that shoots out teh end after every shot lol. Oh and I put the target out at 25 yards just for shits and giggles and to my amazement all 6 shots were in the black area of the silhouette not bad for a gun with a 3.2" barrel.

definatly would reccomend this gun to anyone looking for a reliable, accurate and easily concealable (its 1.04" thick) .40

pics

new.jpg

3a350e2a2db6.jpg

I will put up more pics and maybe some vids when i go to the range again

Edited by focalrock4life

Pretty good grouping there man. I was a sunt hair away from a PPS.

yea its more than enough to stop a perp. the groups can be better but its not the guns fault its my lack of experience behind the trigger of a sub compact like this. I just need to get more comfortable with it thats all.

yea its more than enough to stop a perp. the groups can be better but its not the guns fault its my lack of experience behind the trigger of a sub compact like this. I just need to get more comfortable with it thats all.

I just picked up a Sig P250 in .40 andhavn't had a chance to break any bottles with it, but I think this weakend will let me put a couple of rounds through it. Mine is the compact by the way. I scored one wicked deal on some 180gr federal. Can't wait to see how they shoot.

What's the $$$ for this little gun?

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

I just picked up a Sig P250 in .40 andhavn't had a chance to break any bottles with it, but I think this weakend will let me put a couple of rounds through it. Mine is the compact by the way. I scored one wicked deal on some 180gr federal. Can't wait to see how they shoot.

I got a pretty good deal on Winchester 165 grain today. 28.97 for 100! I havent seen prices like that for a while