Space-time And The Fourth Dimension

have any of u guys read stephen hawkings book a brief history of time? i read it in my 8th grade year.. i was 13 or 14 at the time. thats when i really started thinking about everything in the universe

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

lol I don't trust wiki with things like theories. I had a bunch of really in depth articles a while back. I think I may have them saved on my other computer.

yup :D. My Astronomy professor assigned our 3rd exam as a take home. He told us to use our book and our notes. Then he added, "You can use other sources like Wikipedia *starts laughing*"

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

have any of u guys read stephen hawkings book a brief history of time? i read it in my 8th grade year.. i was 13 or 14 at the time. thats when i really started thinking about everything in the universe

hehe i am 14 and in grade 8, but no i haven read it lol, yea it was not long ago i started thinking about space and life and all the things like that

LHATT

System:

2 mtx 4512's, 2 cubes each, tuned to 42hz

opinions on the big-bang big-crunch theory?

everything started at a point and will eventually end in that same point. a cycle of the universe

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

im hoping the large hadron collider dosent kill us all when it tries to recreate the big bang

considering what they are trying to do, measure the amount of mass after a particle collsion to determine if other dimensions exist, happens every day and goes completely unoticed i dont think we have much to worry about

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

considering what they are trying to do, measure the amount of mass after a particle collsion to determine if other dimensions exist, happens every day and goes completely unoticed i dont think we have much to worry about

yea i dont think anything will happen, but there is a possibility of them creating mini black holes inside it

LHATT

System:

2 mtx 4512's, 2 cubes each, tuned to 42hz

yea i dont think anything will happen, but there is a possibility of them creating mini black holes inside it

but thats just it. a mini black hole will have some gravitationla force yes but it will be too small to suck anything into besides the particle fragment that created it. and since its gravity cannot pull anything else in it will either sit there for all eternity unoticed or simply collpase in on itself sealing the hole.

my theories

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz