Call me stupid but I can barely lift something with my left hand, let alone shift. Lol I guess cause I'm not used it but it seems impossible to shift lefty.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Call me stupid but I can barely lift something with my left hand, let alone shift. Lol I guess cause I'm not used it but it seems impossible to shift lefty.

x2 lol ive always wondered how hard that would be to get used to. i like me 1st gen DSMs and loved my 91 galant vr4 and my 91 tsi. just me though everybody seems to have their own taste which makes the custom car game so interesting

its not that bad...i drove a rhd 3000gt back in the day (imported from japan by some guy), and as awkward as it was, its still easy...clutch brake gas are in the same spot, and tranny shifts the same, just with the left hand

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

japan has much higher requirements for their cars than we do.

The biggest thing is finding some one who knows how and what to do so they can save you money.

just remember if you need to fix something it will cost you more than it would if you had a domestic

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

180sx with an LS1 engine conversion.

Thats of course if you like fun.... hehehe

Or why not an import FD RX7? You can snap up awesome bargains on them straight from japan...

Or..

Honda S2000

Porche - 911 carrera

Nissan - 300z

Toyota - Chaser

Nissan - Pulsar GTIR

There just some of my suggestions.

<3 Bill

Edited by Bill

1994 Suzuki Vitara (Escudo)

[unreveiled Subwoofers] - 1,500Wrms, triple stack motor. 15" x 2

DD M1A x 2