King Of Cali Logo (new Sample Designs)

TeamSSC Ron

cause i know how to install stuff and dont go thru amps like i do underwear.

ya if thats how big the sticker is then coo. i guess ill just keep it at home im not rolling up lookin hella gotti considering how nice my ride looks.

freeland if you see this ill take an extra 4" x 6" sticker.

The measurements are just basis . . . . it will basically up to the kind of font of letters they are going to use.

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

I truelly believed that this will top all the designs (sketch) I posted . . . . .

Personally this new design will look very nice on all the cars of the "King Of Cali" with all the details and color combo

that will be used. The colors used are based on a dark background (it can be on a tinted windows or dark paint color of a car).

Posted Image

This stickers are basically made of 3 pieces :

(1) sticker for the word "2009 King Of Cali"

(1) sticker for the "dbdrag or bass race class"

(1) sticker for the "dbdrag or bass race Logo"

It will be nice if this will be possible since the lay-out is already posted how exactly it will look like once all 3 stickers are put together. But it's all up to Freeland really if he wants to do it like this. It can be done as one piece sticker also but it will be more work to make one, rather than doing it separately.

TEAM S.S.C.

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Forgot the dbdrag logo . . . . . that goes with the King Of Cali logo design.

Posted ImageSPL LOGO

That completes the design . . . . let me know guys what do you think about this. In the meantime, I'll rest my case . . . .

TEAM S.S.C.

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

tic tac tic tac . . . . . . ? ? ? ? ?

So what's the hold up ? Are we even gonna get our KOC stickers done or what ?

It's almost mid-part of the year 2009 and we haven't even get this done. Sad to know if we'll get all this by December . . . :girl_devil:

So much with that 2009 KOC if that will be the case :diablo:

TEAM S.S.C.

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

cause i know how to install stuff and dont go thru amps like i do underwear.

ya if thats how big the sticker is then coo. i guess ill just keep it at home im not rolling up lookin hella gotti considering how nice my ride looks.

freeland if you see this ill take an extra 4" x 6" sticker.

youve gotten really cocky lately. hopefully your system lives up to expectations.

:)

oh we will get those ron. finish up that design with the db drag logo so we can submit and see what derrick says....

Tired of waiting and pushing for shit i payed for over a month ago....

Dued Sounds like time to ask for our money back cause that startin to look like a scam!

oh we will get those ron. finish up that design with the db drag logo so we can submit and see what derrick says....

Tired of waiting and pushing for shit i payed for over a month ago....

Dued Sounds like time to ask for our money back cause that startin to look like a scam!

definitely X3 to that . . . . . . :clapping:

TEAM S.S.C.

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Archived