My Civic Paint And Some Of The System (previous)

did you just fill that dent with Mudd.......................gawd I hope not.....

i though that but i didnt want to ask

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

its more frustration than pain, my car has been in 3 accidents since i painted it last april/may. The first two were not my fault, I wasnt even in the car it was parked and it was backed into, the last one i tapped someone in the rear end, it put a scuff that was about the size of a silver dollar on their bumper, only reason you could see it was cuz it was blue on a silver car, whereas it broke my bumper on the corner on the drivers side where it connects to the fender, and when the bumper poped out and broke it pushed the headlights and broke the plastic bracket, that screws to the front clip, it is not noticeable until you open the hood but i know its there so it is irritating, i was wanting to get the HID lights anyways. heh now i have a reason(or i think thats the name of em)

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

no nick it isnt all mudded up, i have seen what it looks like a couple years down the road when people do that, and it isnt pretty. I would like to just get another quarter panel and be done with it, other than where it would be welded in would need some finishing.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

yea, i know they sell them just finding it, but like i said i am not worried about the car right now it is drivable so it might not look pretty on that quarter but i am not tryin to win a car show or anything with it. Not right now at least maybe when i get it finished later i might.

Edited by lovellsz

when it is fixed if i get in the army it will be one color, it will be orange, i havent desided on the shade of orange but it will be orange.