03 Explorer

subs up port back about 5 inches off the back hatch for loading reasons. Counter sink the subs double baffle, and you got your dimensions wrong I think..width (from side to side) should be more like 45inches, depth should be around 40inches and height (under window line) is around 19inches. I have found this box design best for daily and occasional comps...4-12s and 2000 clamped used real world watts did 151.8 at the dash on TL...nuff said.

box is 4.5 cubes after displacement. I can get dimensions of actual box if needed let me know

The 4dr explorer and 2dr explorer are completely different animals. Sounds like he has the 2dr

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

yeah i know the first box i did in Ps ploder was 41" and was about .5" to wide so i know he is posting the dimensions of a 2dr

if your strapped for volume do sub and port up, If i could fit 6,000wrms four G41 bats two 18s and two 18 boxes in there you sure as hell can fit a good quad 12 box :D

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

subs up port back about 5 inches off the back hatch for loading reasons. Counter sink the subs double baffle, and you got your dimensions wrong I think..width (from side to side) should be more like 45inches, depth should be around 40inches and height (under window line) is around 19inches. I have found this box design best for daily and occasional comps...4-12s and 2000 clamped used real world watts did 151.8 at the dash on TL...nuff said.

box is 4.5 cubes after displacement. I can get dimensions of actual box if needed let me know

i would like the dimensions on that box i am do my 98 explorer right now with 2-15'' and 2-orion 2100hcca one on ea sub and would like about 4.0cubes on ea sub with port would like to do 146.0 are better

ok gotcha so you want 4.0+ total my box dimensions are as follows

H:13 W:34 D:28

thats 5.7cubes BEFORE displacement well under the window line subs up port back. After sub and port displacement along with 45s displacement you will be around the 4.5s it depends on how thick your port walls are, the size of your 45s, displacement of the subs.....

dude speaks the truth!!!!

ahem... his exploder is bad ass!!

2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING

secondskin_468x60-2.gif

MWSPL.jpg

Archived