Second Skin Audio

Help!? Good Sub For About $200 Dollars

Those rockford T1's are great subs. they run great on 600wrms. make sure you make a good box for it though. i think thats one of the most important parts of having a good sounding sub. id say 2^3 to 2.5^3 tuned to 33-34hz.

idk about FI, but i know your have RF down there. talk to smokemtires.

he's RF sponsored in Hawaii

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Those rockford T1's are great subs. they run great on 600wrms. make sure you make a good box for it though. i think thats one of the most important parts of having a good sounding sub. id say 2^3 to 2.5^3 tuned to 33-34hz.

idk about FI, but i know your have RF down there. talk to smokemtires.

he's RF sponsored in Hawaii

yeah thanks ill try send him a pm. the T1 are to expensive trying to stick around $200. idk which one to get now crap. and i wanna try go with something not much ppl have down here was leaning toward FI but guess not now.

yeah thanks ill try send him a pm. the T1 are to expensive trying to stick around $200. idk which one to get now crap. and i wanna try go with something not much ppl have down here was leaning toward FI but guess not now.

thats a good point man, idk how i missed that in the 1st post. DC lvl'3s will be great then... also the AQ sd 2.5 are great also. it will be louder, but the DC's will sound alil better.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

thats a good point man, idk how i missed that in the 1st post. DC lvl'3s will be great then... also the AQ sd 2.5 are great also. it will be louder, but the DC's will sound alil better.

Any one know if there is a Hawaii rep or dealer that sells the DC lvl 3 or AQ in the fourm? Might go with AQ if its louder

RE AUDIO SE 12

that is my favorite woofer in that wattage range. will blow all the others listed ^^^^^ away in sound quality and can still get loud.