Second Skin Audio

more musical and your tuning will rise a little due to your resonate frequencies in the car so it will be around 34hz when its all said and done plus i like the super lows like 25hz

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

more musical and your tuning will rise a little due to your resonate frequencies in the car so it will be around 34hz when its all said and done plus i like the super lows like 25hz

lol. sounds good to me. the lows would be nice.

EDIT: so i take it as ported? lol

Edited by BassAddict32

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

wish i could help you with that all ican say is you'll need 4.5 cu before displacement enclosure and your ports going to be long like 30in but not sure

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

wish i could help you with that all ican say is you'll need 4.5 cu before displacement enclosure and your ports going to be long like 30in but not sure

well i have bassbox pro 6 or whatever. just trying to figure out how to use it is my issue. lol

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

well do work son you got what you need to know right and if so do work and like H 2 the eigel said his is in a 2.25 cu box so times it by 2 and you got 4.5 cu(kicker book i have says 2.25 per sub

well do work son you got what you need to know right and if so do work and like H 2 the eigel said his is in a 2.25 cu box so times it by 2 and you got 4.5 cu(kicker book i have says 2.25 per sub

sweet! sounds good to me. got some work to do tonight. thanks man.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

If I were you, I would look at the AudioPipe AP15001D. It can be had for about $200 shipped and makes lots of clean power (1500 watts RMS).

As far as the box, you are heading in the right direction. 32 hertz is a pretty good tuning freq for rap; just make the strongest enclosure you can and you will make your sub system more efficient.

Edited by Ben Building